Are you among the nearly 70% of dentists and dental professionals who suffer from muscle pain and tension? The most commonly reported ailments among dentists:
- Hand pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Muscle stiffness
Have you tried pharmaceutical drugs to treat symptoms – but the results have been disappointing? CBD can be an effective option for alleviating the discomfort associated with performing dental procedures – without the risks and side effects associated with pharmaceuticals.
Cannabidiol-based products differ from pharmaceutical drugs in several important ways. CBD is...
- Naturally derived from the hemp plant
- Free of side effects associated with pharmaceutical drugs
CBD is proving to be a safer alternative than opioid-based analgesics for providing pain relief to dentists and dental professionals. Derived from the hemp plant, CBD is a non-addictive and non-toxic naturally occuring compound that does not exhibit the negative side effects often caused by opioid-based pharmaceuticals. Cannabidiol can also be effective for promoting restful sleep.
Subscribe to our email series and get a coupon code for 50% off your CBD Starter Pack! - Subscribe Now
When you subscribe to our 3-part email series, you will learn...
- How dentists and dental professionals like you can benefit personally from the healing power of natural CBD
- How CBD oil has been shown in clinical studies to relieve muscle pain, arthritic pain, and spinal pain as well tension and cervical neck headaches.
- How CBD oil can alleviate discomfort without the side effects of painkillers
MARK3 Starter Packs include topical CBD cream and six CBD capsules or CBD oil and topical cream. Order both starter kits to find the CBD product that is right for you!